Sunday, November 1, 2015

Capturing the Classics: Old Cars and Antique Trains With Rick Sammon and Canon

This past weekend I had the oppertunity to work with Rick Sammon, Canon Explorer of Light here in the Atlanta area to assist with Canon's Live Lerning Destination Workshop. We took 8 attendees out to 2 locations; the Southeast Railway Museum and Old Car City. These are two places I have never been- odd since I have lived here for well over 20 years- I guess I need to explore my city more huh... The workshop was centered around getting great images using some of Ricks techniques. I have to say, it was one of the best Destination workshops I have had the pleasure of working on. Here are a few images from my camera...

Canon EOS 5DS EF11-24mm f/4L USM

Canon EOS 5DS EF11-24mm f/4L USM

Canon EOS 5DS EF24-70mm f/4L IS USM

Canon EOS 5DS EF24-70mm f/4L IS USM

Canon EOS 5DS EF24-70mm f/4L IS USM

Canon EOS 5DS EF180mm f/3.5L Macro USM

No comments :

Post a Comment